Want to learn more about how to do business with ODOT? The Oregon Department of Transportation and the Oregon Small Development Centers are working together to ensure that all your questions about ODOT contracts are answered.
- Want to learn more about the ORPIN system and how to find contracts?
- Interested in learning how to prepare accurate and effective bids?
- Need to understand financial statements, cash flow projections and other financial details of your business?
- Like to understand hiring and employment regulations? Insurance and bonding?
- Have an interest in developing top quality marketing materials and forming a marketing plan?
Then contact one of our 19 Centers across Oregon. We offer classes devoted to small business management topics, understanding ODOT-specific issues, and peer group discussion. In addition, businesses will be eligible for one-on-one confidential business advising from an experienced advisor at the Center at no additional cost.
Your company must be:
• Certified as an Emerging Small Business (ESB), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), or Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
• Capable of performing an ODOT contract (construction or support services that may be associated with transportation or its related services or facilities)
Contact your local SBDC now to get started or for more information. Your business will thank you!
Check out the following recordings if you are already enrolled in an ODOT Top Contractor webinar series (Password Required):
- Session One
- Session Two
- Session Three
- Session Four
- Session Five
- Session Six (coming soon)
- Session Seven
- Session Eight
- ODOT Resources